MASTER IN OSTEOFLUIDICS
The purpose of the Master in Osteofluidics 2019-2020 is to prepare the participants to carry out a complete manual intervention session in complete autonomy, with reference to the observance of the therapeutic protocol. For this reason, the Master is structured in such a way as to be able to immediately provide participants with the tactile anatomical and palpatory living knowledge needed to create the helping relationship.
Practical exercises, the case studies addressed in the classroom, and an internship period will enable the students with the suitable skills to conduct a session, and will allow a progressive increase of the capacity of interaction with the “language of fluids”.
- Professionals: Operators in manual therapy (osteopathy, shiatsu, massage), operators in relationship support involving the mediation of the body, teachers of movement techniques and / or massage teachers to enrich individual work with a patient or a student.
- Institutional: University of the natural, Educational Directions, SPA Team, Associations etc. interested in implementing the educational offer of alternative therapies and complementary treatments or who intend to use the tool of osteofluidics as a means of verifying and regularizing the fluidic repercussions on the organism as a result of other types of care, more structural or classic, thus allowing excellent global harmonization results.
- Private individuals: To perceive “the passage of life in the body”, it is not necessary to be a doctor … however, notions of palpatory anatomy and physiology are dispensed in each course. The qualities required are essentially: opening of the Spirit and presence at the subtle touch!
- Under diaphragmatic release, lumbar and lower limbs muscle chains and pelvic rebalancing.
- Above diaphragmatic release, upper limbs muscle chains
- Cervico-lumbar spine liberations
- Release of tension nodes
- Release technique V-spread
- Initiation to perception – presence and synchronization of Fluid Pulsatility
- Harmonization of the Cranio-Sacral connection from Coccyx to the Skull
- Release of Poyet Energy Lattices
- Release of Occipital Sacred Modules
- Cranial balance and active listening
- Temporal Cross
- Strain identification, symbolic contents and liberation in situ.
- Tension release of the occipital border
- Cervical vertebrae rebalancing – Symbology
- Review – Strains integration, transfert mode release form
- Peripheral Initiations
- Mandibular temporal joint
- Conscious Breathing and Active Participation
- Specific corrections
- Balance and balance of the scapular belt
- Balance and balance of the lower limbs including knees ankles
- Balance of upper limbs, shoulders, elbows and wrists
- Fluidic Perfection
- Energy integration of muscle chains
- Symbolism of locks
- Diaphragm release
- Fluidic correction of costal dynamics
- Specific release of the fluidics of some bones of the skull, of the carpus and of the tarsus.
- Unblocking organic stresses.
- Visceral normalization
- Fitzgerald protocol
- Scarring releases
- Experiments and information
The objective of the MASTER is the training of professionals in the field of helping relationships, naturopaths, physiotherapists, beauticians, obstetricians, psychologists and anyone who wishes to access a higher, characterizing and qualifying teaching to use in their own life, to help people stay better, really.
Absolutely unique tools of approach to the person imparted in a short and essential holistic training, able to provide students with the skills that can be immediately applied in the practical field.
Those attending the master’s degree obtain training at the highest levels through unique methods in Italy in the field of holistic training. The courses allow you to obtain:
- A training attendance certificate attesting the skills and training achieved.
- A “therapeutic toolbox”, unique and indispensable in the helping relationship.
- Individual operational capacity and maximum autonomy on therapeutic protocols.
CERTIFICATE AND FINAL TEST
The final assessment consists of a theoretical-practical evaluation of what has been learned. Admission is subject to having attended the internships in the calendar, and having completed the individual internship work required by means of cards provided at the beginning of the course.
An advanced training attendance certificate will be issued.
Students who have registered absences for more than 5% of class hours cannot be admitted to the final exam and to the achievement of the certificate.